Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Author Photos

I'm contemplating updating my author photos soon. Since May, I'm a bit skinnier (or more svelte as I like to say) so as much as I love my 2005 photos, I may have to give them the old heave-ho.

The problem is always outfits. How to choose the perfect, timeless-yet-current ensemble to wear. The make-up is a whole different story.

The one thing I'm not searching for is locations. There's a perfect spot on the steps of an old factory building close to my house. I can just picture the sensitive yet thoughtful look on my face as I stare out from those empty, paint-chipped steps.

More on this later...

3 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

I love the black sweater, sparkly skirt and awesome $3 belt you wore on Saturday morning at RWA.

:)

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Young Adult Authors said...

That would be a good outfit, esp the $3 gladiator belt. :) Cute pucture of you, BTW!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Shelli Stevens said...

Yeah you! You were tiny at the picnic! And you were tiny before :) I came to your site from your agents link by the way ;) Thanks for telling me about Jennifer Jackson's, I'll try and sub to her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home