Wednesday, July 05, 2006

New Office

I'm totally excited about my new office. Not that I'm completely into Feng Shui or anything, but my desk lies in the direction of creativity and children. Talk about perfect for a YA writer.

I put my book collection in the closet, on these great built-in shelves. My reference books ended up on top of my desk bookended by these amazing carved stones my dad sent.

It's going to be a peaceful, thoughtful office. Coolest part of the house. Nice linen color on the walls with white trim. I so deserved this nice of a space years ago. When I look around at the space I've created I think, man, I'm gonna write some great stories in this room.

Hugs!

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's my girl enjoying her new office? Hope you're getting some of this amazing sunshine!!

Did you finish reading TWILIGHT? Good lord, I loved that book so much. I also am dipping into Gossip Girls...though short, those really pack a punch! I love the themes of the friendships between girls more than the romances though...

Next up...Scott Westerfield...
:)

I just started writing something new...top secret project, VERY different than anything I've written before... :)

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Young Adult Authors said...

Ooh, you are such a tease, Dona! I hope "Top Secret" means I get to read it first. :)

Hugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home