Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Notes from Outer Mongolia...

No, just kidding. I haven't escaped to a far away continent. It sure does feel like it though.

Things are on hold for me right now, in lots of areas of my life. That's an uneasy place to be -- limbo.

I remember reading a YA when I was in high school about a kid who went to the land of lost things -- Limbo Land. He had been forgotten, along with things like random socks, game pieces, lunch pails.

This limbo is a waiting limbo -- not a lost one. But soon I'll start to move again. And the words will come. One by one and then faster. That's the beautiful thing about writing... the words pull each other out and along and soon you're on your way.

Be well.

2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THings will look up! Less than a month til ATL!

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Young Adult Authors said...

Yeah, I know! Totally looking forward to it, Dona. Plus, SECRET SOCIETY GIRL by Diana Peterfreund comes out this month! How cool is that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home