Saturday, April 15, 2006

Which to choose?

Did I mention I totally hate getting my picture taken? I'm the girl who always closes her eyes when the flash goes off, has something green in her teeth, or is having a perma-bad-hair-day.

Of course, now I have to send in my official Golden Heart photo to RWA. This is the one that goes in all the promo stuff and is projected ginormously on the screen during the awards ceremony.

So here are the choices:

Sweet little YA writer...

Or the more "paranormal" YA writer picture.


Which do you like?

4 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Paranormal Writer girl is HOT!!!!!

Pick that one!

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Diana Peterfreund said...

The one on the right. Sexy sexy sexy...

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Young Adult Authors said...

You guys are funny.

So, my husband actually likes the sweet one! Now I really don't know which to pick.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Young Adult Authors said...

Awww... Thanks Rene! I'm going with the darker photo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home