Saturday, April 22, 2006

And the Winner is...

I'm going with the hot paranormal chickee picture for my official Golden Heart stuff. Emailed it to National RWA office today. Thanks for the comments, you guys!

In other news... DYING to write! Have been utterly exhausted this week teaching 30 supposedly humanoid 6 year-olds. More like battling with small aliens who constantly need to use the bathroom and have urgent need to tell you about their pets. Cute yet strange creatures, they make odd, random noises, have obsessions with pebbles in their shoe treads, and tell jokes with no punchlines....

Yeah.

Patience is drained. Brain running on back-up power. Need hourly injections of lattes and Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi (the best drink in the Uni). And time to WRITE!

I did work on character arcs for my four main players in the sequel I'm outlining. That was some progress at least. But, to make my goal for the month, I need to have first chapter written -- and basic plot flow outlined. It's gonna be a nail-biter, especially with hubby's fishing business crazy-busy and our dishwasher on the fritz. I need a maid for my anniversary, unless one of the dogs can don rubber gloves and start scrubbing.

Oh, reading a wonderful RDI book right now -- BOMBSHELL by Lynda Curnyn. (I think I'm spelling it close at least!) Lovely rich plot and complex beating-heart characters. I can't wait to finish up tonight, though then I'll miss my new found friends. I love/hate when that happens to me from a book!

Okay. Enough. You get it. I'm busy. :)

Have a great week!

1 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

I like new picture. Good luck on writing your new ms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home