Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Golden Heart Babies

I finally can post, now that my two entries for the Golden Heart are in tip-top shape and ready to ship out today. I actually wrote an eight page synopsis yesterday from the bones of a two pager -- which was pretty amazing for me to do in one day. My brain is consequently toast this morning...

Eight pages seemed like a lot, compared to last year's entry which had a five page synopsis, but this WIP is more complicated. All of my books are complicated, damnit!

Rereading last year's entry and synopsis did make me smile though. I really am proud of that finalist MS. I had to sit back in my chair and say, "Damn. This is pretty good." That's always a good feeling.

Good luck to all the Golden Heart entrants! I can't wait to judge this winter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home