Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Roses for Me


I'm sending myself (and you) roses today -- because I rocked my WIP yesterday. I wrote 20 pages Courier, a complete chapter! I didn't even stop to work on the oh-so-tempting Fun Proposal.

All this writing and still managed to work in a walk with Boonie and Katie, and a long lunch watching Michael Chiarello's Easy Entertaining show. (He was making Vampire Blood Punch and Slimy Green Fondue -- I'm totally carving Boone's pumpkin tonight!)

Anyway, today's goal is ten pages again. I only have half a day to write, since I've got appointments this afternoon. But after yesterday's push, I'm motivated to finish this pesky first draft.

Only 18,000 words to go... that's like 72 pages or something. The end is near.

2 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohooo, Heather!

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Young Adult Authors said...

Thanks, Kristen!

And woo hoo to you for leaving a comment. That soooo makes me smile and say, "OMG, someone read my blog." :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home