Saturday, October 22, 2005

Test Anxiety



Okay, I just did a quickie IQ test that I found a link to from Stephanie Rowe's super cute blog http://stephanierowe.blogspot.com. Then I screwed up posting the results here. Hmmm... what does that say about me and my intelligence???

Anyway, interesting results:

Below average logical ability? What? Who writes these tests?
I mean really....Heather : logical : Hemmingway : wordy

Now you know why I flubbed that section of the test. Apparently, I am lacking in the logic department. Stupid logic question.

But then it says I'm a genius in other departments - like verbal ability and general knowledge. Hey -- this test must be accurate.

See, it's only logical.

Off to ponder my story world with my genius brain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home