Thursday, October 06, 2005

Dusting Off my Ruby Slippers

Today I'm getting ready to head over to the Emerald City Conference in Seattle. This is always a fun, regional gathering with the best chocolate desserts in the freaking Northwest. I'm super excited to hear Katie MacAlister's welcome on Friday night and to see the chicks that are flying in from other places to attend the conf.

The dogs know something is up. They're both hanging out near the suitcase looking very suspiscious. DH definitely knows something is up. Looked a bit panicked as I informed him of the frozen lasagna and the dinner possiblities in the fridge. Most likely, he'll end up eating PBJ sandwiches all weekend. :)

Got my business cards (left over from Nationals), surveyed my cute outfits (the ones that still fit) and am printing out photos from Reno.
Still to do: Laundry. Ugh. Packing. Double ugh.

Have a new haircut with.... bangs! I was really going for the Jennifer Love Hewitt bangs, but kinda got a hybrid bang instead. Blocky, yet pointy, er... it's really hard to describe bangs in a blog.

Oh, but I did get carded at the store right after my haircut. Bangs = youth. Write that down.

Well, back to packing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home