Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Baby Bonding


I'm about to have a retro Kathie Lee moment. If you're squeamish, look away...

My furry baby Boone and his big sister Katie are finally bonding. It started as barking, evolved to whining and playing, and stands at cuddling!

Hooray! Never thought my old lady German Shepherd would adapt to the little monster who gets fed two more times a day than she does and has stolen her place at Dad's feet.

I'm a proud mommy, can't you tell?

Now, back to work on my manuscript.

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Marley Gibson said...

How adorable are your precious little furry babies?!?! I just love them! So cute that they're bonding. = )

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Trish Milburn said...

It's puppy day on blogs. My friend Stephanie Rowe has Lab puppies on her blog today. http://stephanierowe.blogspot.com/

Little Boone is such a cute puppy, and I love his name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home